Effective 2/23/2021, these systems have taken the necessary corrective actions to restore the quality of water distributed by these public water systems used for drinking water or human consumption purposes. Laboratory test results indicate that the water no longer requires boiling prior to use, effective 2/23/2021.
- Fort Bend County MUD No. 26 – PWS ID 0790137
- Fort Bend Count MUD No. 49 – PWS ID 0790256
- Harris County WCID-Fondren Road – PWS ID 1010249
- Palmer Plantation MUD No. 1 – PWS ID 0790199
- Palmer Plantation MUD No. 2 – PWS ID 0790323
- Quail Valley Utility District – PWS ID 0790028
- Thunderbird Utility District System No. 1 – PWS ID 0790033
What to do after the boil water advisory has been lifted?
Some guidance is available at: