Emergency Alert System
Start or Cancel Water Service
Please have the following information handy when you appear in person at the Quail Valley UD Customer Service to request new service:
- Service Address
- Start Date
- Driver’s License
- Your Social Security Number
- Day and Evening Telephone Numbers
- E-mail Address (for emergency notification only)
- Billing Address (if different than service address)
- Proof of Purchase or Lease Agreement
There are three methods of payments to choose from:
Online Bill Pay
Electronic Funds Transfer
Download this form to authorize Quail Valley U.D. to initiate automatic monthly electronic debit entries and/or credit card to your checking/savings account for payment of your monthly water bill.
- Mail or Drop-Off
- Mail in your payment to the address below.
- Take advantage of our 24-hour Drop-Box or drop in to our office during office hours.
- Mailing Address:
Fort Bend County MUD No. 49 – Rustlers Crossing
P.O. Box 223763, Dallas, Texas 75222-3763
- Drop-Box Address:
Quail Valley Utility District
3134 Cartwright Road, Missouri City, Texas 77459
Discontinue or Transfer Water Service
To stop your water service, please contact your Quail Valley UD customer service. All requests must be made in writing by mail, fax, or e-mail to have the service take out of your name. Customer Service can also assist you if you are moving within the same District service area and would like to transfer your service. Select your district to download cancellation form.
- New Service Application Form
- Change of Address Form / Discontinue Service
- Electronic Funds Transfer Form
- Water Quality Reports
- Water Rates
For garbage questions, contact (281) 403-5800.