Thunderbird Utility District

Start or Cancel Water Service

Please have the following information handy when you appear in person at the Quail Valley UD Customer Service to request new service:

  • Service Address
  • Start Date
  • Driver’s License
  • Your Social Security Number
  • Day and Evening Telephone Numbers
  • E-mail Address (for emergency notification only)
  • Billing Address (if different than service address)
  • Proof of Purchase or Lease Agreement

Discontinue or Transfer Water Service

To stop your water service, please contact your Quail Valley UD customer service. All requests must be made in writing by mail, fax, or e-mail to have the service take out of your name. Customer Service can also assist you if you are moving within the same District service area and would like to transfer your service. Select your district to download cancellation form.


For garbage questions, contact (281) 403-5800.