Due to safety concerns, until further notice, our lobby doors will remain closed.
If you need to apply for service, an application can be downloaded online, filled out and returned by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or dropped in our drop box at the office.
If you need to pick up an application, contact the office at 281-499-5539, prior to picking it up, and we can arrange to get an application to you.
See information below concerning different methods of making payments.
Payments can be made by:
- By dropping your payment in the drop box on the front porch of our office building.
- By paying over the phone.
- By mailing your payment to the address on your bill.
- By using bill pay with your bank.
- By paying on line. Log into quailvalleyud.org. In order to pay online, you can pay by using your checking account or a credit card. You can access the online system and set up a User ID and Password or pay online as a guest. Please note: you will be accessed a 3% fee when using a credit/debit card and $1.00 fee when using your checking account.
- You can pay at a store that does western union payments. Make sure you have a copy of your bill.
*If you have any questions contact the office at: 281-499-5539.*