Due to safety precautions, effective 3/17/20 our door will remain locked until further notice.
If you need to apply for service, an application can be downloaded online, filled out and returned by e-mail to: email@example.com; or dropped in our drop box at the office.
If you need to pick up an application, contact the office at 281-499-5539, prior to picking it up, and we can arrange to get an application to you.
See information below concerning different methods of making payments.
Payments can be made by:
- By dropping your payment in the drop box on the front porch of our office building.
- By paying over the phone.
- By mailing your payment to the address on your bill.
- By using bill pay with your bank.
- By paying on line. Log into quailvalleyud.org. In order to pay online, you can pay by using your checking account or a credit card. You can access the online system and set up a User ID and Password or pay online as a guest. Please note: you will be accessed a 3% fee when using a credit/debit card and $1.00 fee when using your checking account.
- You can pay at a store that does western union payments. Make sure you have a copy of your bill.
*If you have any questions contact the office at: 281-499-5539.*